Content

Monday 28 October 2013

First assignment for access to HE photography

Had a very interesting few weeks on my first assignment at college, even though a lot of the information being taught to us was a very basic understanding of photography and not much I didn't already know, saying that I got to use a dark room for the very first time and process and develop my very own film!

One of are final tasks for this assignment was to produce portraits in the the studio, also a new experience for me as I have never had use of professional lighting equipment before, so after doing a bit of inspirational research, a few lighting plans and a help in hand from my beautiful friend Paige, I finally came out with these beauty's.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

D. Phanichattra. Powered by Blogger.